Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Drum roll please........The theme is about to be announced!!!

Flowers!  Yes, yes flowers, flowers everywhere!

Xav is really excited about this.  It is going to be crazy floral overload and I couldnt be happier!  I am going to have a little planting party next weekend and plant my seeds in pods in the house and get them started so things can be transfered after the last frost and they can be in full bloom by June 18th.

Our table centerpeices will consist of grouped potted flowers that will also act as the wedding favor for the guests to take home.


This image is similar to what I will have, but I will be used colorful painted pots that are wrapped in a silk ribbon.

We are foregoing a traditional cake for something a little more ¨backyard weddingish¨ and American......CUPCAKES.  We will be having vanilla cupcakes topped in cream cheese frosting with flowers on top.
The name of the game is fresh, fun and colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment